Last updated: October 15, 2013
In order to access Subscription Content, you will be required to enter into a paid monthly subscription with us (a “Subscription”) pursuant to a Subscription Agreement. Sketchbook Communication’s collection of Personal Information is a requirement to having a Subscription.
Personal Information is information that identifies you as an individual, including:
• your name
• your email address
• your postal address
• your phone number
• your credit card information.
Our collection of Personal Information is governed by the British Columbia Personal Information Protection Act (SBC 2003 c. 63) (“PIPA”).
In addition to Personal Information, we may also collect other information that does not reveal your identity, including:
• demographic information
• information provided by you that is not of a personal nature
• location information
• non-identifiable information aggregated from your use of the Site with information from other users
• to determine your eligibility of products and services
• to process your orders and administer our products
• to respond to your requests, questions or comments
• to send you occasional newsletters, advertising, or promotional materials, provided that:
- you have consented to such newsletters, advertising, or promotional materials; and
- we will make reasonable efforts to ensure each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, you may contact us
• to communicate information about our products and services, including news and events about us, product updates, contests, special events and billing purposes, provided you have consented
• to personalize your experience on the Site
• to allow you to participate in our social media, forums, and other interactive components of the Site
• for our legitimate business purposes, such as managing your account, audits, enhancing the Site, improving Content, identifying usage trends, gauging your satisfaction, and providing customer service
• to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or an order of a court of competent jurisdiction or respond to requests from public and government authorities, to the extent legally required or if we, in good faith, believe that such action is necessary
• to share or exchange reports and information with credit reporting agencies, credit bureaus, and any other person, corporation, firm or enterprise to verify the accuracy of Personal Information
• to protect the privacy and safety of others
Sketchbook Communications may disclose certain parts of your Personal Information to others. Your Personal Information will only be disclosed to the minimum extent reasonably necessary to meet our purposes. We may disclose your Personal Information:
• to third party payment processors and order fulfillment to process your orders
• in the event of a sale or reorganization of our business. As our business consists primarily of client relationships, information regarding particular accounts or services being purchased or sold could include Personal Information and be one of the transferred business assets.
We endeavor to only disclose your Personal Information to reliable third parties. We do not share information with other parties for marketing programs.
On your written request to our Privacy Officer, we will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information that is under our control, as required and permitted by law.
It is important that your personal information is accurate and complete. Having accurate information about you enables us to give you the best possible service. We rely on you to keep us informed of any changes, such as of address, telephone number or any other circumstances.
Despite our best efforts, errors sometimes occur. If you identify any Personal Information that is out of date, incorrect or incomplete, let us know and we will make the corrections promptly and use every reasonable effort to communicate these changes to other parties who may have inadvertently received incorrect or out of date Personal Information from us.
If you have registered through the Site, you may keep your Personal Information accurate, current, and complete by logging into your Account. You may also contact us as specified below.
Please contact our Privacy Officer, Ms. Susana Roque, to obtain further information about our policies and procedures or if you have any unresolved enquiries or concerns. Our Privacy Officer can be contacted as follows:
Attn: Privacy Officer