Last updated: October 15, 2013
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, Sketchbook Communications and you agree as follows.
2. In order to access our Subscription Content, you must register with Sketchbook Communications and create an account (an “Account”). You must provide all information required by us in order to set up an Account, including, without limitation, billing information.
3. You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You must not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account. You are personally responsible for the use of your password and Account and for all of the communication and activity on the Site that results from the use of your login name and password.
4. Your Account is personal to you. You must not sell, assign, transfer, sub-license, charge others for, or permit the use of, your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, to any other person, other than if and as expressly permitted by this Subscription Agreement.
6. You agree that you will not:
a) Create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself; or
b) Use your Account to advertise, solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk e-mail or repetitive messages to anyone;
7. In order to purchase certain products or items (collectively, "Subscription Content") through our Site, you may be required to register with a third party processor, which is currently Paypal. Your purchase of any Subscription Content and use of any services provided by our payment processor(s) is governed by each particular payment processor’s terms, conditions and policies. We are not responsible for any payment processor’s website, service, account, or information collected by such payment processor and you are solely and entirely responsible for, and waive any claim against us for, any and all use of your accounts you may have with our payment processor(s).
8. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, distribute or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Subscription Content without our express written consent, at our sole option.
9. Although our technicians do their best, Sketchbook Communications cannot be held responsible for, and you waive any claim against Sketchbook Communications in respect of errors and omissions
From Paypal you will be brought back to this website where you can access your products. This may take more than 15 seconds.
Thank you for shopping with us.
We hope that you have enjoyed your time at our site.